Hey Everyone! I feel like a million bucks!
I started eliminating “Gluten” from my diet. After 2.5 days without wheat I feel better than ever. I am currently reading the book “Wheat Belly” with the book “It All Starts with Food” on stand by. These books are already changing how I think I should live and eat and is going to make a huge difference in my workouts. I don’t know if I lost weight, but I can tell you that I feel better, thinner, and more defined. Maybe it is all in my head, but they do say that you are what you think you are. So, I think I am awesome, therefore I am. Oh, and I am a unicorn.
I am amazed, honestly, at the huge amount of information that I have received in all matters of life. I have received information about; God, Life, Spirituality, Human History, Discerning lies and myths, Eating habits, Stress, psychological disorders, political organization/ the lack thereof, and even the environment. I am happy to say that this long journey of growth is not only rewarding, but profoundly interesting.
I will certainly be investing my time and money in a CSA, which will ensure that I will have healthy, organic, and GMO free foods! I am really looking foward to being the Hippie black dude that currently lives in my heart.
I am very excited to announce that I will be doing a number of things that some of you may find interesting.
- I will be covering the Howard University Qur’an Conference next week. How am I going to do it, I have no idea, but I will.
- I am definitely going to workout more, as I have been, and compete in these mud runs. I may even get a Go Pro camera to track and cover it.
- I will be keeping track of my workouts via this blog, my body fat, pictures, progress, and discussing my hurdles.
- I will be setting up a number of parties at my house. The first will be a shooting party. Yes, you heard it correctly. I will work with a local gun store/range in order to teach some folks how to shoot and we will turn it into a little shindig. I will also be throwing a “Healthy Living” Pizza party. The goal here will be to bring the healthy, low carb, high protein, Gluten free Pizza recipes together under one house.
- I will be expanding this blog, as an amazing site of Teddiness, to incorporate more of my personality and interest. I think you and I are ready for that.
Help me promote this blog, and I will help you in anyway that you need (if it is a good cause)!
So, With a mouthful of shit, I move toward my Gratitude in life.
What people am I grateful to have in my life today?
I am grateful for all the new people that I meet on a daily basis.
I am grateful to get emails that tell me that I am making a difference in people’s lives! 3 days in a row! WooHoo!
I am grateful to the people that took time to write honest and uplifting information to help other people’s lives.
I am grateful to the believers in the world, because without you this place would certainly be an inhospitable abyss.
What opportunities am I grateful to have in my life today?
I am grateful for the opportunity to look for a brighter future, and to create that with my mind.
I am grateful for the opportunity to make my body a temple of God, and to make my mind a vessel to take action.
What experiences am I grateful to have in my life today?
I am grateful to experience health and contentment.
I am grateful for the experience of having and having not as a test of my beliefs.
What Things am I grateful to have in my life today?
I am grateful for God, Life, Liberty, and the Freedom to process on my own.
Peace be with you all and I see you,